ASPIRING TO BE GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Matrix has 41+ years of experience in apparel manufacturing in India, catering to the demands of renowned brands across the world. Our people work with passion, integrity, and determination day after day to achieve our vision: "To inspire and lead the apparel industry through integrity, innovation, collaboration, and operational excellence."
Apparel Skill Development Academy
ASDA (an initiative by Matrix) under the "Integrated Skill Development Scheme - ISDS" promoted by the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, and in cooperation with various state governments, has been running a Skill Development program for over six years. ASDA has trained over 40,000 workers in different skill sets for the garment industry in the last five years and has provided employment opportunities for a large number of them within Matrix and the industry. ASDA operates several Skill Development Centers across India.
"Best performance in Placement-based Trainings under Integrated Skill Development Scheme" - Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.
"Outstanding contribution & certificate of merit in Best Institute - Women Skill Development" - ASSOCHAM INDIA, Summit-cum-Awards on Skilling India.
Mukhyamantri Shramkalyan Puraskar 2022
Our employees awarded by Haryana Govt. under Mukhyamantri Shramkalyan Puraskar Yogna for significant contributions in efficiency, discipline, & social responsibility. Recognizing achievements inspires co-workers & strengthens industrial peace. Equal recognition for men & women.
Labor Welfare Festival - Runners up
Personnel Team awarded Runners up at Labor Welfare Festival, recognizing their commitment to employee well-being and fostering a positive work environment.
HER : Finance
Matrix partnered with Timberland for HER-Finance program, empowering women through financial inclusion and literacy. Employees gained financial independence, management skills, and access to essential products, promoting gender equality and economic well-being.
Matrix collaborated with Superdry and Swasti for the Gender Empowerment Program, promoting gender equality and empowering individuals.
Divyang Training & Placement
Matrix promotes inclusivity and diversity as an equal opportunity organization. We partner with OGTC to provide training and employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities, fostering an inclusive and supportive work environment.
Appreciation : HR Policy Contribution
Special Recognition to Personnel Team for contributing to the HR Policies in the Industry.
Life at Matrix
- Equal Opportunity: Our company is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, caste, or creed.
- Culture of Learning: At Matrix, we place a strong emphasis on upskilling our employees at all levels. We have a structured program like:
- "PARICHAY" which aims to inform our employees about the organization, changes, and important policies.
- "MEAI" (MATRIX EMPOWERNMENT INITIATIVE), which focuses on empowering our women workers and training them for higher supervisory roles.
- Departmental Training: Our managers conduct regular training programs for their teams to ensure they stay updated with the latest trends and changes in their respective fields.
- Partnering with Brands for Training: We collaborate with brands to run initiatives focused on health, hygiene, financial independence, soft skills, and technology usage. This helps create greater awareness among our workers in the units.
- Health, Safety, and Compliance: We go above and beyond to meet health and statutory requirements regarding workplace hygiene, fire and safety regulations, and minimum wages and benefits for our associates.